Saturday 8 March 2014

Project 9

I have been having ever so many problems with my blog over the last few weeks!! I almost gave up trying to post pictures but it has finally worked today. So here is the continuation of my 500 project challenge...

I do have to admit that I have failed with the challenge as I bought some new craft supplies! I have booked a trip to Disneyland during the summer so have bought some craft stuff to make a scrapbook. I have decided that I will let myself off lol. But I wont be buying any other craft things unless it is specifically for my scrapbook.

Here is project 9..

This is "Irving" from the big book of knitted monsters. He is knitted using patchwork wool from Habico. He is ever so soft and only a bit bigger than a tennis ball so is perfectly squishable!

No comments:

Post a Comment