Sunday 18 December 2011

Last Minute Cards

Here are some of my last minute Christmas Cards, You might be able to tell I've just bought my first Cuttlebug dies! I was dying to use them as soon as possible and think circles just look nicer than straight edges, don't you? And they fit in my doilies perfectly so I can finally use some of them up :)

Ive used the Santa me to you stamp, Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake and Craftwork Cards Card Candy in the centre. The flowers are both from Wild Orchid Crafts and the beautiful backing papers are from an old Papermania range called Exquisite. (They are so nice I had to order a new pack whilst I could still find it hehe!) The lace and ribbon are both from my stash.


This card was made using Gorjuss Girl decoupage and was part of a sheet that had three other images on (which I am yet to use). I just love this girl, and so have the stamp too, although I like decoupage (as its quick!) I think the stamp is much nicer as you can see the detail of her hair. The doily was from a great set which I think I aquired from eBay. The pink backing paper is from a Trimcraft paper pad. You will be seeing much more of this pad as I bought three as I love the colours so much!


This card hasn't photographed too well as the reds are much brighter really. I'm not sure where I got this stamp from as I found it when sorting out my craft room last week. The backing paper is a sheet from Kaisercraft and the gingham is craft creations papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment