Wednesday 22 February 2012

Granny Stripes

Ive been looking at Ravelry and the Attic 24 blog for crochet inspiration. AND I found it!
Ive started to make a granny stripe blanket for my sofa in the front room. The colours look like a rainbow and I can't wait to get it finished.

This is my lovely basket of wool! I had to roll all my wool into balls so it would fit.

My blanket so far! I started on Saturday and so far have one stripe of each colour. I think I will need four stripes of each colour to finish it. Its going to be HUUUUUUGE.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love the colors of your afghan, it's beautiful. As a beginner it looks to me like the stitch you have used and doing squares are the easiest ways to make a blanket or any square item. I've just made my first square and already my boyfriend has ordered a cover for his kindle and my mom's ordered a cell phone pouch for her Tracfone LG800G smart prepaid phone as the large touch screen can get scratched or cracked easily. The phone costs $50 and $7/month for service, hmm I suppose I should look into that as it sounds pretty cheap.
    I think nothing will look cuter than a crocheted kindle cover with my boyfriend's name embroidered on the front done in purple and orange.

    ReplyDelete