Sunday 19 February 2012

Hello Blogland!

Im back (again!!)
Ive had a few days off this week so have started to get all my craft things sorted so (hopefully) will have more crafting time, as I will actually be able to find my things lol.

So first of all, from my blog, you may be able to tell that I like to do a LOT of knitting/ crocheting. As I get to see all the wool as it arrives in the shop, a bit  a lot of it seems to make its way home with me.
Therefore 2012 is the year of the stash!

To motivate me ive started photographing my stash, (theres lots of it!)

These are the full balls:

The lacking greens / yellows / oranges. I am yet to find a nice orange


These are the multicoloured balls, most are baby crofter.

The pinks and red, they look much nicer in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment