Tuesday 5 March 2013

Gorjuss Girls

I treated myself to some of the new Gorjuss Girls stamps this week, I bought 4! I really will have to cover my eyes next time I see them so I don't buy the other 4.
All of the stamps are quite a substantial size and come with additional elements such as frames or extra little characters - The girl on the swing also has an extra cat.
I just love anything with the Gorjuss girls on so they may feature quite a lot on my cards in the next few weeks.


 
I am entering this card into the totally gorjuss challenge http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk/ where the theme this week is anything goes with pink.
 
I also bought the Gorjuss papers with the stamps and that is what I have used in the background for this card. Also I took these photos late last night and her skin seems to look a strange colour in these pics. In real life she is much paler lol.

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely stamps and your cards are really sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Kat W (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete