Wednesday 5 September 2012

Cuttlebugging...

 
I forgot to tell you... I FINALLY bought myself a Cuttlebug! I haven't used it too much yet, but you might be able to tell its going to play a big part when making my Christmas Cards.
I LOVE my new dies from Memory Box.
On this card I have used The Deer Trio which has been cut out using glitter card and the country landscpape die has been cut on plain white card.
In order to make the deer look like they were standing on snow I've torn the card to give it a "fluffy" look. I then added some clear glitter glue to give it a bit more definition.
 
I think the "Christmas Blessings" stamp I used was from Molly Bloom and is stamped in dark grey so that it isn't a massive contrast between the writing and the white of the rest of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment