Monday 10 September 2012

Another Simple Card!

 
You may notice a trend with my Christmas cards this year...
They are all very simplistic and include a lot of white bits! This is quite unusual for me as I usually choose a colour theme (pink, black and silver last year!) and use background paper on each of my cards.
However I think the white works well, especially with the embossing in the background (its snowflakes if you can't tell). It also makes my cards a lot quicker to make.
I need my cards to be quick this year as I was very naughty last year and was making last minute cards up until... Christmas EVE!! I need to be more organised!! (like that will ever happen! lol)
 
The die cut tree is the Spellbinders Holiday Tree and the Snowflake embossing folder is from Crafts Too. I think the finished card is 5 x 7 as the tree is quite a substantial size.

No comments:

Post a Comment